Something many people don’t know about me is that I love pop music :D For example, I really like music like what The Ready Set makes. Eventually I want to write my own record like that. I’d say not many people know that about me.
If you remember my lyrics for a song called Lessthanthree, I’m rewriting them right now to feature a female vocalist. :) We need someone to sing it though… if anyone is interested :D
I love Glee! :D
It’s been a long week. Finally a day off! Awwwww yeah! I got a bunch of shit I need to do so I’ll make a list. Throw up your hands for modern thinking! Let’s see how much of this shit I actually get done. :P
1) Make to do list- One down. Awwwww yeah!
2) Sleep in- Easy enough. I’ll probably get out of bed around 12.
3) Go to the gym- I don’t think I should have been as sore as I was today from band rehearsal the previous day. It really felt like I lifted. So I’ll actually lift tomorrow.
4) Go for a run- Not so much for the exercise. More for an excuse to be outdoors with my shirt off ;) I need a tan and I need it now!
5) Finish song- I really like this song a lot! I have 4 short lines to finish and it’s basically done. I just need to think of them. Easier said then done. I get writer’s block like Kobeashi would get cramps if he attempted to swim after eating all of those hot dogs. How is that bastard not fat! I digress.
6) Go to the music store- I need a new wireless system. Mine is a grade a POS (piece of shit in case you missed that), and my spin is my go to move on stage. If I do it without a wireless, I’ll probably trip myself. I’d never live that down.
7) Do homework- This probably wont happen. All I have to do is read but hey. Reading sucks. Especially cause I’m reading about public speaking. Yuck!
8) Call some places- I looked up some show places that I need to call. We need more shows dammit!
9) Go to show- Gotta do some public relations work at the Freehold VFW tomorrow. Gotta get some shows with bands near us so we can establish an actual fan base.
10) Go to sleep- Back to work on Saturday. Get money, get paid? Okay!
Glee. It’s got everything! It’s well written, funny, and the songs they sing are great. :)
I’ve got this feeling that I’m not worth, a minute of your time,
My contradiction’s why our beating hearts, will never intertwine,
My friends all tell me the grass is greener, on the other side,
I’d say I’m sorry if I could but, poison makes up my pride,
Don’t hold your breathe for an apology, cause it will kill you,
You’ll get whip lash from my mood swings, tell me what should I do,
I know the taste of any other lips, would just be bitter sweet,
But I’ve buried myself with the truth, in this grave I’ve dug so deep,
Take a chance on me, we’ll make it out alive,
Believe me when I say, I need you to survive,
I just want to hold you close, wont you burn this bridge with me,
I’ll share this world with you, cause I’m tired of being lonely.
(NOT FINISHED, NO BRIDGE YET)
I’ll post a rough copy tomorrow just for you anonymous person :)
Does that matter? I mean personally, I am partial to girls with blonde hair and blue eyes, but I’m not particularly picky about that. I’m attracted to other girls that don’t necessarily have blonde hair and blue eyes. It’s just a preference but it wont stop me from being with someone I connect with.
I know this may sound cliche but my ideal girl is just a girl I can connect with. Someone I can talk to for hours if need be, someone who can make me happy when I don’t feel much like smiling, and someone who will not take me for granted. My ideal girl should also be strong. For example, not care what other people think, have dreams and ambitions, and most importantly have her own life too. I can understand wanting someone to be the biggest part of your life, but they shouldn’t be your whole life. If that makes sense.
Don’t worry anonymous formspring user. I’m going back to Rowan in the fall. :)
I bought a new bass guitar and she is a beauty! :D
I absolutely love everything about being in a band! Recording, Writing, Practicing, and Performing. I love it all :D
I have a few “favorite bassists.” In no order my top five would be: Mark Hoppus, Pete Wentz, Davey Hoogerwerf, Kenny Vasoli, and Zack Merrick. I like these guys for more than just their playing ability. I also too in to consideration, writing, stage presence, etc. Just playing ability, I’d have to say my favorite is Davey. He’s one of the most talented bassists in the scene today. All of those guys are idols for me though.
There are so many different people who inspire me to write. It never just one person. If I had to pick one for right now I’d have to say Pete Wentz. I absolutely love the way Pete writes. His lyrics are so poetic and he uses great metaphors. He really is a lyrical genius.
Thank you for the complements! :) Personally I think the new songs are coming together so rad. I think our sound is evolving a each new song is even better than the last! I’m really stoked :D
Scene? Punk? I don’t know. Haha
I can’t believe it’s over. I remember “Move-In Day” as if it were yesterday. Waking as the sun was rising. A whirlwind of emotions and feelings ripping through my body. Never in my life had I been so excited, yet scared simultaneously. Two completely opposite feelings. Finally, I arrived in the greater region on Glassboro, New Jersey. I say greater, not for the particular beauty of the town, but the beauty this town has brought to my life. I gained the love of so many new friends that I am now happy to call my second family. Each one of the twenty-some people I have surrounded myself with have affected my life in a positive way. Although I have been looking forward to this four month long break from all the stresses this town can bring, I am going to miss every member of my second family dearly. Now I sit in the empty room with a hollow feeling in the pit of my heart. But as I examine every inch of this room, I am filling the emptiness of these walls with the fondest memories of the greatest school year of my life. These countless memories of epic nights and days in this town are engraved in my heart for all of eternity. My time spent in this town has made me feel like I can fly and my second family will be my wings. I love you all. Now that we have reached the finale of our freshman year at Rowan University, let’s leave it as a cliff-hanger. Together, we can break the curse of the sequel not living up to the original. We can do it everyone. I promise this is not the end. This is only the beginning.
My 2001 Lincroft Shock Home Run Derby t-shirt. Retro. Awwwwww yeah!